Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chalk Magazine March 2013 Feature

I know I should be doing this more often, but I really get so lazy to scan! Maybe I'll start scanning my old features soon.


Recently I appeared in Chalk Magazine to interview a famous architect. His name is Arch. John Joseph Javier and he is a very accomplished man. He is one of the founding professors of the School of Architecture in De la Salle-College of St. Benilde. Aside from what's written in the article, I was able to learn more about their highly progressing program and it sounds really good. I may want to teach there someday!





Just a little post before I leave for Australia! I'll be going there for 4 weeks to be with my godmother who invited me to stay with her. So exciting! Before this opportunity came by, I was toying with the idea of going on a Contiki tour by myself, or to volunteer in Africa. This seems to be the right speed for me, with the right amount of freedom and yet still with a few relatives who can keep an eye on me. :)

'Til the next post from down under!



10 comments:

  1. You are so cool! I do not think I've truly read a single thing like this before. So wonderful to find somebody with genuine thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

    Also visit my blog - work from home jobs list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I'm glad people like you appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. هل يمكن لموظفتي القيام بالتنظيف؟ يسعى بعض رجال الأعمال إلى تخصيص مبالغ نقدية إضافية من خلال قيام ممثليهم بتنظيف أماكن العمل الخاصة بهم. هذا هو مرة واحدة في حين إجابة ناجحة لمجموعة واسعة من الأسباب.
    مكافحة حشرات
    شركة مكافحة حشرات
    مكافحة حشرات بالكويت
    شركات مكافحة حشرات
    مكافحة حشرات الكويت

    ReplyDelete